Frequently Asked Questions
1. If I am unhappy with my purchase for any reason, may I return it to Saraz Closet?
All sales are final. We are as thorough as possible regarding size and descriptions of items presented, as well as quality and condition. However, if your purchase arrives in a condition significantly different from the way it was described, and you contact us with proof, the item in question may be returned. You must email us within 24 hours of receiving your items. A returned garment must be unworn. Shipping is non-refundable.
2. Are Saraz products manufactured in the United States?
All alterations are done in the New York City, but since the items are vintage they come from a variety of places.
3. Do I get free shipping over $150 for an international order?
We do not offer free international shipping
4. How quickly do you ship?
All orders are processed Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays. All orders ship within 24 hours of purchase if you order comes in before noon eastern time it will leave the same day.
5. What forms of payment do you take?
We accept all major credit cards
6. How often do you add new products?
We add new products to our online store every week.
7. How can I make sure the garment will fit me well?
Our vintage pieces date from the 1930’s to the ‘90’s, and because of varying trends in sizing over the past seven decades, each item may fit differently. To avoid purchasing a garment that does not fit you, we recommend following the outlined instructions for self-measurement. (clickable )
8. Can I put vintage clothes in the washer and dryer?
We do not recommend machine washing vintage clothing. Please check Caring for Vintage for more information.
9. How do I check the status of my order?
You will receive e-mail notification with a tracking number when your order has been processed and shipped.